100 diners hospitalised after food poisoning at Chinese restaurant were rotting meat left in sink One hundred diners were hospitalised with food poisoning at a filthy Chinese restaurant. Scores of sick customers who had eaten at the Real China had to be rushed to A&E following an outbreak of salmonella. Southampton Magistrates' Court heard shocked inspectors found hunks of raw meat left in a sink and dirty tea towels dumped on the kitchen floor.Nonoperative treatment of appendicitis may have unknown long-term risks and costs It is too early to change the standard treatment of appendicitis in US adults to initial antibiotic therapy only, rather than surgical removal of the appendix, or appendectomy, authors of a new systematic review study conclude.
Salmonella found at the Good Earth Egg The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services reports Salmonella was found at an egg facility in Bonne Terre, Missouri. According to DHSS, they recently conducted a testing at the Good Earth Egg Company processing facility in Bonne Terre and received samples that indicated the presence of Salmonella bacteria.