Friday, October 17, 2014

10/15/14 Health News:NEVER GIVE RAW MILK TO MY CHILDREN AGAIN ♦ PERDUE AXES ITS ‘HUMANELY RAISED’ LABEL ♦ TAIWANESE STARTs FOOD SAFETY AGENCY

WHY I’LL NEVER GIVE RAW MILK TO MY CHILDREN AGAIN
More than a few years ago, I made a decision that I never dreamed would result in one of my children having to fight for his life. I was looking for a way to improve my children’s immune systems. I was in the process of removing as many processed foods as possible from our daily... Continue Reading
PERDUE WILL REMOVE ITS ‘HUMANELY RAISED’ LABEL TO SETTLE LAWSUITS
Perdue has agreed to remove the “humanely raised” claim from the labels on its Harvestland chicken packaging. In exchange, the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will drop two class-action lawsuits filed against the company in 2010 and 2013 in which the plaintiffs argued that the claim was a misleading one. Some research suggests... Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment