Boots recalls various sushi ready-to-eat products that might contain small pieces of metal Boots has recalled a number of 'Strand Super Duper' and 'Shapers' sushi ready-to-eat products that might contain small pieces of metal.
The following products with 'use by' dates of 17 September 2015 and 18 September 2015 are recalled from customers:
- Strand Super Duper Veggie Sushi 187g
- Strand Super Duper Salmon Sushi 191g
- Strand Super Duper Nigiri Sushi 232g
- Shapers Salmon and Prawn Sushi Rice Salad 156g
- Shapers Smoked Salmon Sushi main 118g
- Shapers Hoi Sin Duck Sushi main 121g
- Shapers Veggie Sushi main 115g
- Shapers Sushi Mini Rolls main 186g
- Shapers Sweet Chilli Chicken Rice Sushi salad 153g
- Shapers Smoked Sushi snack 66g
- Shapers Veggie Sushi snack 59g
- Shapers Sushi limited edition 129g
- Shapers Prawn and Salmon Sushi
No other Boots products are known to be affected.
If you have bought one of these products, do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.